Hey Kids, are you looking for a really fun and exciting way to spend some time this summer? How does swimming, fishing, hiking, canoeing, campfires, and outside games sound? Get your gear packed then, because the Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp is just the place for you.
2019 CAMP DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
To reserve your spot at camp, register online along with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit directly to the Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp at http://bluewatercovcamp.org/register/
Bus transportation to and from camp is available for a separate, small fee. To reserve your spot on the bus, you must register online by selecting "Yes" under the Transportation section that asks, "Do you plan to ride the bus/van to camp?". The transportation fee must be paid in full before the camper is put on the bus roster. Please note, this fee is a separate fee from the $50 deposit or camp costs paid to Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp.
~Bus Departs TRF Evangelical Covenant Church parking lot by 10:00 am sharp the first day of camp.
~Bus Arrives back to the TRF Evangelical Covenant Church parking lot at 3:30 pm on the last day of camp.
LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED BY THE CAMP ON THE FIRST DAY, PLEASE PACK YOUR CHILD(REN) A BROWN BAG LUNCH.
Due to legal requirement put in place by insurance and the DOT, the following deadlines/changes will be enforced in 2019:
1. All bus payments must be made in FULL before your child(ren) can be put on the bus list. Whether your child rides one way or both, the fee is the same as that spot must be reserved so there is enough room for him/her.
2. We are required to provide the bus driver with a complete roster of children that will be riding the bus before each departure. Therefore, all bus forms MUST be received 1 WEEK PRIOR to the bus loading. Holidays will not be considered. No exceptions.
3. If transportation plans have changed, and the you do not need to utilize the bus, please contact TRF church as soon as you are able. To receive a full refund, you must contact the church office 2 business days prior to the bus departure. If notification is received the day before or the day of the bus loading, there will be no refund.
4. Same day registration and payment will NOT be permitted, regardless if there is room on the bus. We are required by law to provide the bus driver with a complete roster of children that will be riding the bus. Same day sign-ups have delayed the bus in the past so that rosters could be annotated with all the information that is required to be on it. This is unfair to the others, it will not be permitted.
5. Parents/Guardians will be required to check their child(ren) in before kids board the bus.
6. The bus leaves at 10 am sharp on the first day of camp and arrives back at 3:30 pm on the last day of camp. We all understand life happens so when/if something comes up, please contact the TRF Church right away. If we hear from you directly that you are coming, the bus will be held. We will not hold the bus if we didn’t hear from you. It is not the responsibility of the bus driver/TRF coordinator to call and check in with the family.
Camp scholarships are available through the "Every Kid A Camper" Program for children who are actively involved with E.C.C. Please contact the church office for more information.
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO COME ALONG...IT'S GOING TO BE AN AWESOME SUMMER!!!
Nikki Carver, Bluewater Bus Coordinator
218-681-4449 or email@example.com